Installing Solar Roofing in the Bay Area
Have you been considering installing solar power roofing on your home, but you aren’t sure whether it’s right for you? Here are 10 reasons why it (probably!) is:
1. Simplicity. A quality solar roofing provider will manage all paperwork and answer any questions you have to make the transition as easy as possible.
2. Lower energy bills. With solar energy, monthly electricity bills will be significantly less expensive.
3. Reduced carbon footprint. By reducing or eliminating the use of fossil fuels, your home’s impact on the environment will become negligible.
4. Extra income. Many communities purchase surplus energy generated by private solar power systems.
5. Customization. Whatever your budget, local requirements, or home design, solar solutions exist to meet your needs.
6. Predictability. Not only will your energy bills be lower each month; they will remain consistent throughout the year.
7. Long-term investment. Solar panels aren’t simply a passing fad; expect them to become more popular over the next several years.
8. Affordability. Although going solar used to seem prohibitively expensive, tax breaks, grants, and financing options now make it accessible to more homeowners than ever.
9. Durability. Solar panels are strong and hold up to the elements over time, presenting little to no maintenance or repair costs.
10. Fixed cost. While electricity costs go up over time, the payments on your solar system will remain the same until paid in full.
Hire the Right Solar Roofing Company
To learn more about how a sun-powered system can improve your life, contact Century Roof and Solar – a Bay Area solar company you can trust.