Having a good roof protects the contents, and value, of homes and commercial buildings. The roof provides protection for the structure itself. And a good roof enhances the exterior appeal and value of a home or commercial structure. It also contributes significantly to a building’s energy efficiency. Monitor the health of a structure’s roof because if you handle roof repairs early they will be less costly. A major re-roofing project happens once it is too late for basic repairs. When roofing repairs or a new roof are needed, contact a professional Bay area roofing contractor.
When is the Best Time to Repair or Replace Your Roof?
An expert Hayward roofing company will inspect your roofing system to determine your needs for repair work based on these indicators:
- Damaged or missing roof tiles, slate, shingles, or other coverings
- Light seen through the roof inside the structure
- Widespread staining
- The advanced age of the roofing materials
- Watermarks or leaks on the interior ceilings or sheetrock
- Sagging or drooping spots on the roof
- Damaged chimney flashing
- Mold and mildew on the roof
Should You Get Roof Repairs Done or a New Roof Installed?
Proper roof repairs can extend the life of a roof by 10+ years. So, when you notice a significant roofing problem fix it immediately. But, when you can plan ahead summer and fall in the Bay Area are great times to get the roofing work done.
- In the summer, temperatures will be warm and the climate dry so the roof can be installed quickly. The downside of summer is that the temperatures may require shorter workdays for the repair or installment workers.
- The fall offers the benefits of weather that can be moderate—neither too hot nor yet cold, and temperatures allow for longer workdays.
- In both summer and fall periods, workers must be aware of too much heat and to avoid slippery conditions if there is a spate of rainy weather. An East Bay roof repair service can work with you to properly estimate and schedule the work that is needed.
How to Choose the Best Contractor for Roof Repairs
For both commercial roof repairs and home roofing repairs, it is important to examine the years of experience and references for a potential roof repair specialist company. Find out if they have insurance and warranty their roofing work. Century Roof and Solar offers all these advantages!
Choose a Professional Bay Area Roofing Contractor
Contact Century Roof and Solar, your certified roofing contractor for expert roof repair service and installation. Century Roof and Solar takes a systems approach to roofing, delivering high-quality roofing solutions with every component.